14 February 2011

An "Insider's Guide"

Hey Everyone,
For anyone who knows me personally, I’m sorry for the preamble. In the Fall of 2009 I spent a semester studying abroad near Sydney, Australia and fell absolutely head-over-heels in love with it. Really. It seems like I'm always talking about it. But behind the scenes, there were times before, during, and after my trip that I found myself wondering, “Wow, I really wish I had known about this.” For this reason, for my last semester of college I am required to create a capping project. My choice? To create a blog of experiences from fellow students who have also completed their abroad experiences and want to share what sort of things they found out the hard way, in hopes of helping future travelers- a sort of, “insider’s guide” to going abroad, if you will. I’ll be interviewing classmates who have traveled all over the globe for their own abroad experiences and recording what I find out from them as a reference for prospective study abroad students looking for some insights from people who have already"been there, done that." Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment